Saturday, December 6, 2014

Crochet dinosaur cowl

My first cowl was a success, so I made another. This time it is a dinosaur version and again inspired (although copied might be more accurate) by one of these. My son is the true owner, but he was not home when I made the pictures. I learned from last time, and this time I made a small slope at the back of the head, which gives a better result especially in combination with the spikes. The spikes are not as stiff as they should be, I should have crocheted squares and folded them. Now it might (especially from the front) be confused with a chicken cowl...



Enjoy the picture overload.








Feel free to leave a comment in the language you prefer (although Google translate might have to assist me if you choose something different than English, German, Dutch or Hungarian).

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Heerlijk warm inderdaad, laat de sneeuw maar komen :)

      Delete
    2. Hoe schattig en de kleur past zo mooi bij haar kijkertjes!

      Delete
  2. Ze lijkt te genieten van de muts en het poseren. Heeft ze er zelf ook één?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nog geen echte eigen, maar ze mag hem vaak lenen.

      Delete